Aluminum is the most widely identified element found in the crust of the earth. According to the classification, aluminum is a non-ferrous metal that is found in a mixed (compound) form in the surface of the earth. Researchers have found that almost 9% of the total mineral present in the crust of the earth contains aluminum. It can be said that aluminum is the third abundant metal (right after silicon and oxygen) found in the nature.
Aluminum is generally found in rocks and soil along with a number of other elements. It never exists in a metallic form. That is why it needs some other supplementary elements to accompany it. Since it is found in a mix form, the extraction and distillation procedures associated with the metal is extremely complicated.
Aluminum Can Recycling Benefits concerning the Environment
- Aluminum is a highly malleable as well as sustainable metal found on the earth. It can be recycled upto infinite times. According to the latest statistics of recycling, around 60 billion aluminum cans are recycled each year in different countries.
- The procedures of extraction and distillation of aluminum are very costly. Therefore, recycling used aluminum cans can help us save a lot of natural resources and money as well. In short, it can be said that recycling aluminum cans is certainly an economic step for any nation.
- A huge amount of harmful gases like carbon monoxide, aerosols, etc. as well as garbage is emitted during the production of aluminum cans and containers. This is contributing a lot to the global warming. By recycling used aluminum cans, we can control the generation of those detrimental elements and save our environment.
Aluminum Can Recycling Benefits concerning the Economy
- Aluminum is a valuable metal which provides a great boost and benefit to the economy of a country. It just needs a fast and cheap process of recycling cans or other drafted formats.
- Anything that is made from aluminum like automobile components, gutter caps, decorative sidings and furniture are easy to recycle and give a new form due to its sophisticated metallic properties.
- It is roughly estimated that the aluminum recycling industry is generating more than 800 million dollars.
It’s a very easy task to make money by recycling aluminum cans and bottles. Collect aluminum cans as much as possible. Store them in a large bag in order to avoid extra space vacated by them. Crush and stomp them properly and sell them to an aluminum recycling company. This will give you a certain and firm income in a very short span of time.